Financial Analyst Intern
ComfyTree is seeking data-driven, business-minded, results-oriented Financial Analyst interns to work from home while building a national cannabis brand and our partners. ComfyTree is looking for candidates who are bachelors degree students in economics, finance, information systems or related areas with a strong desire to exceed expectations.
Typical responsibilities include:
· Analysis of account balances
· Preparation and reporting of financial performance for weekly, monthly, and annual reviews
· Producing meaningful operational metrics to help drive performance and achieve business objectives.
Included as part of the internship is the intern project, which requires the candidate to flex their finance, accounting, analytical, and business understanding to work on an optimizing, improving, and driving quality to solve a problem or improve an existing process. The intern will interact with various business partners spanning across the operations, accounting, finance, and technology organizations of ComfyTree and will present the result of the project for evaluation at the end of the internship.
Dates of Finance Undergraduate Internships are flexible and you will work from your home market.
· Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, information systems, accounting or related field.
· Passion for the Cannabis Industry
The ideal candidate is a proven self-starter with strong analytical skills, has an ability to dive deep, summarize and communicate important data. Exceptional interpersonal skills, persuasive written and oral communication, understanding of accounting concepts, and a working knowledge of Excel are required. Solid organizational and project management skills are also a must.
Interested candidates must apply HERE